Balmain Men Autumn Winter 2011.
OMG, I want it all!
now I’m reasonably sure I know what hobo-sailor-lumberjack-WASP Michael Cera as Scott Pilgrim would look like
Cat Pattern Tights (Choose One)
Use the code “pastelcutie” at checkout for 10% off your order~! <3
A few of you asked me how to do colored brows after I posted my rainbow eyebrow look so here’s how! :)
- Fill in your eyebrow with white liner. I used an Elf Eye Liner.
- Brush your eyebrow out with a spooly brush. This will remove any excess liner and coat all the hairs.
- Apply eyeshadow to your eyebrow in the desired color with a stiff angled brush. I used a matte eyeshadow from the Shany Bold and Bright 120 Eyeshadow Palette and a MAC 266SE brush.
- Clean up any mistakes with a Q-tip, apply the rest of your eye makeup and then you’re done, it’s that simple!
It’s nice to know how to color my eyebrows this way.
Now I don’t have to go through the trouble of dying my eyebrows, too.
SO GLAD I LEARNED THIS
Rouge & Blanc Cocktail Dresses
SOMEONE GET ME SOME SEWING PATTERNS AND SOME MATERIAL. IMMA SEW A BITCH
Okay. I’m done jacket spamming for tonight.
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
Outfit Inspired by “Gipsy Danger” / Pacific Rim
It’s time to suit up. Taking cues from the black and blues of Mako Mori, but let’s kick this outfit to the streets. As co-pilot of the Gipsy Danger mech in Pacific Rim, she wears the colours of war on her sleeve, and I went a little do-it-yourself with the pilot jacket motif. Chain sword running up the arms; kaiju kill count on the right breast; the vow of a swordmaker’s daughter on her back. The sword itself, though, is all her own.
Watashi no kazoku no tame ni.
Check out the amazing Jaegercon fashion posts over at whitehotroom.com!
How to tie a Trinity Knot.
PEOPLE, THIS IS DEREK HALE’S KNOT.
And Stiles was relieved.
Fifty Ways to Tie a Scarf from Scarves Dot Net here (look at high res version). It says forty but they are adding new ways to tie scarves every day and if you click on a scarf there are detailed instructions and sometimes even a video to show you how to tie it. This site also has fabric care for scarves, and how to tie the following scarves and more (and numerous sub categories):
- circle scarves
- head scarves
- rectangle long scarves
- skinny scarves
- square scarves
- wrap scarves and tons more - you get the picture: everything you ever wanted to know about scarves.
This is sexually attractive. Pull this off and get all the wimminz.
I love the Eldredge knot.
People will notice.
i was in the band hall at my school and my sisters boyfriend and his friend spent an hour trying to do this, and when they did they walked around the school showing everyone.
MOTHER OF SWEET JESUS
A fucking trench that would accentuate my figure? FINALLY. Get in my fucking closet.
SOURCE I NEED THE SOURCE
You can buy it here